Tournament Director Information
The Trilogy Challenge was not only designed to get more players out, it was designed for you or your local club to make money. Your efforts to promote the sport and to get more players involved should be financially rewarding.
Register Your Event
If you are interested in running a Trilogy Challenge, please click Register Event and fill out the registration form. We will add your event to the Event Locations Page and additional information will be emailed to you regarding your event. Your event must be between May 27, 2017 and October 1, 2017.
The order minimum is 25 player packs for each event you run. Each event comes with a prize pack for the winner(s). We would appreciate it if you could take a group photo at your Trilogy Challenge player meeting along with some action shots. We love to share Trilogy Challenge events with the world!
Incentive for Events with 100+ Players
Each event with 100 or more players will receive a Marksman Basket for their grand prize for FREE! Please read through the following requirements and exceptions:
- This offer currently only applies to events in the U.S. and Canada. We are discussing a solution for European events.
- Baskets must ship to a continental U.S. address for the shipping to be free. If you are in Canada and can’t provide a U.S. address, you will be required to pay the shipping.
- Events in Alaska and Hawaii must cover shipping on the basket.
- If you are sent a Marksman Basket for your grand prize, you must keep a minimum of 100 player packs if you choose to utilize the Buyback Option after your event. For example, if you purchase 120 player packs and receive a Marksman Basket, the most player packs you could return after your event is 20.
- All 100 or more player packs must be purchased at one time for the Marksman Basket to be included at no charge.
- Requirements and exceptions are subject to change.
We introduced the Buyback Option in 2015 and had great success with it. In 2016, we still had some events run out of player packs or contact us a day or two before their event, requesting more player packs. We want to prevent that in 2017 and ensure you have enough player packs for your event. After your event is completed, we will buy back any leftover player packs (minimum of 10) within 7 days of your event date. You must still meet the 25 player pack minimum for your event, though. For example, if you purchase 40 player packs, the most you can send back is 15 player packs. Keep in mind that the discs in the player packs will be unreleased until this fall so they should be very easy to sell after your event at a profit.
*PLEASE NOTE: You will also be responsible for return shipping on any returned player packs.
Pre-Registration – Disc Golf Scene
If you want to offer pre-registration, you will be responsible for that. We will not be offering this service for any Trilogy Challenge events. However, we have partnered with Disc Golf Scene to offer the best online registration service for Trilogy Challenge events. Click the button below to get the process started.
How To Order Player Packs
Player packs will be available for purchase through the Dynamic Discs online store in early May. We will email all TDs a link to purchase player packs for their event no later than 2 weeks prior to their event date.
Events Outside The United States
If you want to host a Trilogy Challenge outside of the continental United States, you will need to pay for the shipping cost. We will email you a PayPal invoice for the shipping cost once your order is packed up and ready to ship.
If you want to host a Trilogy Challenge in Europe, your player packs will be purchased and shipped directly from Latitude 64. After you register your event, we will send you more information on how to purchase player packs. Shipping player packs from Latitude 64 will cut down on transit time and shipping expenses to help your event be more profitable.